What’s the difference between a self-made millionaire and the average middle class entrepreneur?
Is it their work ethic?
Their commitment to their brand?
Or did they just get lucky?
In Business Brilliant, Lewis Schiff debunks myths associated with a self-made millionaire’s success and investigates the question we’re all dying to know the answer to, how do they do it?
Win a Copy of Business Brilliant
This book was so eye-opening for me that I wanted to share it with you and give it away for FREE!!
On Thursday (July 11) at 2pm EST I'll have the pleasure of interviewing the author Lewis Schiff. You can sign up to watch the interview on Project Eve here!
After you've signed up to win a copy of your book, come back to get in action on your first millionaire mindset habit.
Self-Made Millionaires Set Financial Goals
One thing self-made millionaires consistently do is set financial goals. Since we are half way through the year, this is a perfect time to review your goals and see where you are tracking against them year to date.
You with me?
Reflect + Get In Action
- Where do you want to be in 10 years?
- What do I want to accomplish before the end of 2013?
- What are my monthly targets through year end?
BUSINESS OBJECTIVES REFLECTION
- What key business goals do you have for the balance of 2013?
- What steps will you take each month to get there?
- Document your goals on a piece of paper or note card.
- Post that notecard somewhere that you can see it everyday.
- For bonus points, rewrite the goals until they are perfect and until you can recite them by memory.
When you write the goal down it is no longer a thought in your head, but it becomes something tangible that you can visualize, touch, and feel. Memorizing the goal ensures that you can constantly be in check to ensure everything you do aligns with your end-state.
What's On your Goal List?
I would love to hear any of your goals below. I'll share some of my reflections in the comments below as well.
See you there!