We are going through something unprecedented together. Everyone I know is in a space of change of some sort. Even when it’s a change we choose, change can still be hard. What’s incredible about this season of change is that in some way shape or form, we are all in this together.
My family lives in Ethiopia, but as circumstances were changing we returned to the United States for an unforeseeable amount of time. We left with 4 suitcases with quick turnaround time. I share more about this unexpected adventure on instagram.com/ambermccue.
We are now self-quarantining and that’s a new experience too! Everyone is going through something different and still, collective change is underway.
While we do not know exactly when things will get back to normal or what it will look like when we reach our new normal, what we are going through present day is unique and requires its own set of tools for our toolbox.
I teamed up with my clients in our mastermind, Freshly Implemented, to build a list of resources for you that may help you as we navigate these uncharted waters.
Bookmark this page if you want! We will update your Business Care Package as things expire and new resources become available.
BUSINESS FINANCIALS 💲📈
- UPDATED: A colleague of mine, Autumn Witt Boyd, has put together a one stop shop Step-by-Step Guide to Key Financial Relief for Small Business Owners (including freelancers + contractors). Autumn is updating this google doc regularly, real time so check it out!
- NEW: 197 Financial Resources Nationwide + Top Ten Major Cities for Emergency Cash + Other Urgent Situations
- 10 Alternatives to Discounting Your Prices Right Now from my friend Denise Duffield-Thomas
BUSINESS PLANNING 🗓
- We are all about business planning! Get a 40% discount off the 2020 Fresh Start Workbook when you use the code RIGHTONTIME40
- I went live in our “Planathon” community to discuss how to plan when everything is changing. See that video here.
- Find free business software recommendations through Harley Raptor
- Check your states updated tax regulations/deadlines – There have been updates to tax filing timelines at the federal level and some states may make adjustments too. – Recommended by Harley Raptor
WORK FROM HOME TOOLS 🏠
- Research shows that getting some movement in is good for productivity! Work Breaks are an affordable, considerate gift for your team that is feeling stuck at home right now: Small Group Workbreaks Bonus: It can also be used as a team-building activity
- Zoom – Our favorite online video conference resource
- Slack – We use slack for real-time communication so emails do not pile up!
- Don’t forget all the new passwords with all the new online activities – Check out 1password or Lastpass
- 8 Work From Home Tips from Sami Bedell-Mulherns in the Digital Marketing Therapy Podcast
- New challenges may bring changes in energy levels – Check out Brittany Bergers Energy Management Tracker
- Consider picking up some new photography skills while working from home? I am!! Tori Deslauriers Photo Tip Guide may be just the ticket
UNIQUE ENTERTAINMENT 🎤📺
- Listen to author Sarra Cannon read her cool, witchy YA book THE WITCH’s KEY live on YouTube at 4pm Eastern: https://www.youtube.com/c/sarracannon daily for the couple of weeks. It’s so good!
- Stream Broadway shows from the Paris Opera / Recommended by Maggie Giele
- Stream from the Met Opera / Recommended by Nikki Sewell
- Stream Magnet Theater Improv and Comedy – How fun!!
- Comfort TV Recommendations / Recommended by Brittany Berger
SOUL FUEL 🧘♀️
- The Reflect and Rise Journal (free for you now + no opt in) for weekly reflections so you can capture your findings from this time and reflect on your challenges and success for continued growth. We are actually in the process of making a print copy of this for you, but this process is so valuable for me, I want to share it with you now for free.
- Liz Kimball’s Creativity Journey – Happening live now until the end of next week!
- CreateLive Courses / Recommended by Karin Davis
- Julie Merriman's Empowered Energy Journal / Julie’s prompts are going to shake you and challenge you to expand in all the right ways. NEW + HOPE FILLED: You are also invited to join her Facebook group here.
- Daily meditations at 2pm central with Heather Shannon over on Instagram
- Decrease Stress + Body Tension with these pay what you want Guided Visualizations by Katherine
- Dance your heart out with Allison Holker + Sir Twitch Alot M/W/F 10AM Pacific – I love these two and was so excited when they started a dance class!
- Sweaty Betty Workouts / Recommended by Lilly McCue
- Yoga for Uncertain Times / Recommended by Lilly McCue
- Daily Live cooking demos, pantry staples, and easy kid-friendly meals at Noon Central with @greenrootskitchen on Instagram
- 20 ingredients are all you need for all of your meals for the entire week with The Fresh 20 Meal Plans
- Achieve Belly Bliss (free + no opt in) during this season of change. / Compliments of Janelle Holden
FAMILY TIME + FOR THE KIDS 🧒👶🏻🙎♀
- NEW + FUN: Exploding Kittens App – Play it with friends and family from all parts of the house or around the world if you are not quarantined together.
- Play games with family & friends VIRTUALLY – My family is totally doing this and it’s a blast. All you need is a phone, z video conference solution (we use zoom) and https://jackboxgames.com/
- Guided Self-Study. / Tutoring from Carrie Bach
- Make your own Pet Comic. / From Patricia Wooster
- Like to sew or want to give the kids something new to do? Grab the Spring Embroidery Pattern Guide by Samantha McKeown
- Don’t let the littles get bored! Jennifer Grime’s jam-packed Activity Guide has crafts, printables, and loads of fun things for your preschoolers to do while stuck at home.
- For all of us…Skillshare
- FB Homeschooling Support Group / Recommended by Harley Raptor
- Weekly Arts & Crafts Ideas for young adults and moms and dads too / Recommended by Harley Raptor